Undercounter Laboratory Freezers
Built-In Undercounter Laboratory Freezers
Corepoint Built-In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and digital display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification, and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Undercounter Built-In Freezer models are designed with a “front-breathing” ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinet and other applications where space is limited. Models are UL/C-UL Listed, include a full 3-year comprehensive warranty, and utilize environmentally friendly, natural Hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants.
Looking for free standing models? Chat with us or call us. We can help.
- All models approved for vaccine storage
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Powder coated or stainless-steel material
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Three-year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two-year compressor parts only warranty
- Pyxis®, Omnicell® and AcuDose RX® compatible
- UL/C-UL listed
Get Expert Advice
Our PhD support staff are experts at finding the perfect professional refrigerator or freezer for your needs and budget.
It takes less than 5 min!(973) 913-9734
Refrigerators and Freezers from Top Manufacturers
|Interior Dimensions (WxDxH)||Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH)|
|PF051WWW/0M||4.2||Two fixed||One solid||Manual||17 1/4" x 19" x 24 1/2"||23 3/4" x 24 1/2" x 33 3/8"|
|PF051WWW/0A||4.2||Three adjustable||One solid||Auto||16 1/4" x 18 5/8" x 23 3/4"||23 3/4" x 24 1/2" x 33 3/8"|
Contact us about ADA compliant models and models with a left hinged door.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Receive Your Scientific Refrigerator or Freezer Quote from Our Team of Experts