Ultrasonic Cleaners. Great Priced. Even BETTER Customer Service
- German design & engineering
- Full line of benchtop and floor mount ultrasonic cleaners
- Expert PhD advice available
- More than 4,500 happy customers nationwide
- Products in stock in NJ, USA for fast delivery
- 2-year product warranty & technical after-sale service
LOOKING FOR PRICING?
Our Most Popular Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaners
Elmasonic E Plus - Routine Cleaning and Mixing
The Elmasonic E Plus thoroughly cleans a broad range of parts made of metal, glass, or plastic. Sweep mode assures fast and uniform cleaning. Use Pulse mode to remove stubborn contaminants, degas fresh cleaning solutions or to mix, dissolve and disperse samples. An economical product for shop or lab. In stock for fast delivery.
- Sweep mode for uniform cleaning
- Pulse for mixing, degassing, strong cleaning
- Timer 1-30 min or continuous
- Temperature settings up to 80° C
- Nine tank sizes from 0.25 gal to 7.5 gal
Elmasonic S - Extra Power, Three Ultrasonic Modes
The Elmasonic S offers powerful Sweep mode cleaning. Select from two additional ultrasonic modes optimized for sample preparation and solvent degassing. Very wide choice of tank sizes, from ¼ gallon to 24 gallons.
- LED display of set and actual parameters
- 3 Modes for cleaning, mixing, degassing
- Temperature settings up to 80° C
- 14 tank sizes from 0.25 gal to 24 gal
Elmasonic Select - Programmable Cleaning and Mixing, Five Ultrasonic Modes
Elmasonic Select offers 5 ultrasonic modes to optimize parts cleaning, sample preparation, and solvent degassing. Dynamic mode cleans thoroughly at high intensity. Eco mode is quiet, gentle, and energy-saving. Mix, disperse, and dissolve samples in Pulse mode. Save 4 programs for quick call up and reproducible results. Choose from 11 models with tank capacities from 0.7 to 24 gallons.
- 5 Modes for thorough, rapid cleaning, mixing, degassing
- Timer 1 min to 6 hours; Heater to 80°C
- Stores up to 4 programs: time, temp, ultrasonic mode
- Extra-large digital display; signals when run is complete
- 11 tank sizes from 0.75 to 24 gal
Elmasonic P - Advanced, Dual Frequency, Variable Power
The Elmasonic P has an incredible amount of ultrasonic power for the fastest and most thorough cleaning and sample preparation. Offers total control of the ultrasonic process: choose frequency, power level, time, temperature, ultrasonic mode. Select operation at 80 kHz for virtually silent cleaning of fragile instruments and even fine capillary tubes. The versatile ultrasonic cleaner preferred by R&D laboratories.
- Variable ultrasonic power
- 4 Modes for cleaning, mixing, degassing
- Dual frequency: 37 kHz and 80 kHz
- Timer and heater up to 80° C
- Six tank sizes from 0.75 gal to 7.5 gal
Our Most Popular Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaners
SHIRACLEAN with Solution Filtration
The SHIRACLEAN industrial ultrasonic cleaner is available in a number of sizes designed for industrial machine shops, solder flux removal, printing, electronics, 3-D mold support and a variety of laboratory applications. From aerospace to auto restoration, save time, labor and chemical disposal costs using the SHIRACLEAN washer.
- Filtration to prolong solution lifetime
- Weir and spray bar to remove oils
- 40 kHz with Sweep
- Timer, heater, drain
- 5 tanks sizes from 25-110 gallons
- On casters for portability
SOLXP - Clean Large Parts in Low Flash Point Solvent (e.g. IPA, acetone)
For cleaning larger parts with volatile solvents you’ll need a SOL XP explosion-proof ultrasonic cleaner available from Tovatech. Fully nitrogen inerted for fire protection. ETL approved as sold, no additional approvals required.
- ETL listed product
- Optional air driven pump and purification system reduce handling and improve product quality. For continuous solvent purification
- Optional cooling coils to reduce solvent loss and further control odor
- 10-year warranty on ultrasonic transducers