Scientific Refrigerators and Freezers for Research and Healthcare Professionals
- Highly rated customer support
- Huge inventory for fast delivery
- Dependable, feature packed, trouble-free units
- Meet the most demanding specs
Tovatech is proud to offer products manufactured by Corepoint Scientific (Nor-Lake), So-Low and Accucold - the finest refrigerators, freezers, stability chambers, incubators, and flammable storage and explosion-proof units you can buy.
These scientific freezers and refrigerators are designed to the highest quality standards to deliver long-term, reliable, temperature-critical storage of valuable products and samples. We’ve moved away from showing every model on our website and leaving you to sort through them. Instead, contact our sales specialists and they will quickly send you information and pricing for the equipment that exactly meets your critical storage requirements..
Tovatech Is Proud To Offer the Following Scientific Refrigerators and Freezers
Specially built to meet CDC and VFC guidelines for vaccine storage. Designed for use in medical offices, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, and other medical facilities. Broad range of sizes from 1 to 72 cu. ft.
Get Expert Advice
Our PhD support staff are experts at finding the perfect professional refrigerator or freezer for your needs and budget.
It takes less than 5 min!(973) 913-9734
Refrigerators and Freezers from Top Manufacturers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Receive Your Scientific Refrigerator or Freezer Quote from Our Team of Experts
Scientific Refrigerator and Freezer Blogs
Why Scientific Refrigeration Equipment is Essential
It is true that scientific refrigerators and freezers cost more than household and commercial (supermarket and restaurant) units. But the higher cost is justified when measured against the financial costs that can occur if stored products are lost due to improper storage temperatures.
On the plus side, Tovatech offers a broad selection of scientific refrigerators and freezers in several price ranges. This helps you select a unit based on your own particular requirements. And our scientists are ready and able to help you make the right decision.
You can specify your unit by:
- storage capacity
- storage temperature requirements
- how storage temperature is controlled
- high/low temperature alarming systems
- temperature monitoring and recording systems
- auto or manual defrosting
- explosion proof or flammable requirements
- special operating features important to your operations
You can also specify your unit based on applications:
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Drug Stability and Shelf Life Testing
- Plasma and Blood Storage
- Clinical Research, Hospitals, Pharmacy
- Environmental Simulation Testing
- Materials Testing and Quality Control
- Biological and Biotechnology Research
- Forensic Science, Medical Research
- Life Science and HealthCare
- Industrial and Government Research