Elmasolvex® VA Explosion-Proof Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaner
Clean, Rinse and Dry Micro-Machined Parts and Micro Optics
The Elmasolvex® VA is a single chamber, fully integrated, automated, dual-frequency ultrasonic cleaning system employing vacuum technology to safely solvent clean, rinse and dry extremely small parts. Solvent vapors are discharged to an existing exhaust system or an optional activated carbon filter. Cleaned parts are completely residue-free.
This ultrasonic cleaner is certified to be explosion proof under international standards* when used with solvents having a flash point ≥ 12°C (53⁰F).
How to Use the Elmasolvex VA
The tabletop Elmasolvex VA ultrasonic cleaner is easy to program and operate.
- Fill supplied containers with cleaning and rinsing solutions** and insert into the unit's bays
- Place parts to be cleaned in up to 5, 2.5 or 3 inch supplied mesh baskets
- Stack baskets in the basket container then into the vacuum chamber
- Select cleaning parameters
- Initiate cleaning, rinsing and heater-supported drying cycles
- After each cycle cleaning and rinsing solutions are filtered and returned to their respective containers for reuse
Elmasolvex VA Specifications
View this video for a short tutorial on how the electronically controlled and monitored Elmasolvex VA ultrasonic cleaning system works. Then call our scientists for further information.
*TÜV is officially recognized as an equivalent and direct replacement of the UL and CSA marks.
**Tovatech offers the recommended Elma wf pro cleaning solution and suprol pro rinsing solution for the Elmasolvex VA. Call us for details.
Your Time Is Important
Our PhD support staff are experts at finding the perfect cleaner for your needs and budget
Calls normally last less than 5 min!(973) 913-9734
Looking for Pricing?